I got the call from my SA!

Aelfaerie

Curated Collection
O.G.
Dec 3, 2009
A few months ago I posted a question asking about which H store (out of the 3 or so that I was shopping in) I should focus on to get my wishlist items. After following the advice of the TPFers here, I'm happy to report that I got the call for a very special piece.

There was a bit of drama involved leading up to this. I travel a lot for work, and the call came through when I was away and unable to go to the store. My SA told me she was unable to hold it for that long, and so I was so nervous someone else had scooped up this beauty whilst I was away. But luckily, all's well that ends well and I have this beauty in my collection.

And now, onto the reveal!

Picture1.jpg Picture2.png

Congrats!! How long do you typically wait for wishlist items? I'm just curious, because I too travel and my loyalty store is not local.
It really depends on the item and how specific you are. For instance, I was very set on a color family and hardware, so it took me about 4 months for this offer. I was more flexible with another bag and that took around 3 months for an offer?