I got the black belted ergo and more! pics!

OMG how cute that your kitties love your coach... my SA and I were talking about the collars at the outlet and she was wondering if an XS would fit her cat and she's so sad that it won't haha! Love the ergo, I have it in plum! It doesn't get too heavy, it has a good weight to it! Beautiful purchases and you rock that scribble no matter what age you are! It's so pretty!

Thanks!
They had two at Round Rock plus they had a brown patent ergo hobo and a large black patent ergo hobo.
I am sending good luck your way that you can find a black belted ergo.:yes:
Carley

Love your finds! :tup: I'm loving ergos more and more every day! I bought the brown patent and large black patent ergos when I went to Round Rock on Saturday! I'm glad you didn't snatch them up before I was able to get to them! ;)

Cute bags!! And cute kitties, too. :yes:
Thanks!

OMG how cute that your kitties love your coach... my SA and I were talking about the collars at the outlet and she was wondering if an XS would fit her cat and she's so sad that it won't haha! Love the ergo, I have it in plum! It doesn't get too heavy, it has a good weight to it! Beautiful purchases and you rock that scribble no matter what age you are! It's so pretty!
TygerKitty... my kitties would go nuts if I put a collar on them. They are super spoiled.
You are right about the scribble. I plan on take that bag out and enjoying it.
Carley

Love your finds! :tup: I'm loving ergos more and more every day! I bought the brown patent and large black patent ergos when I went to Round Rock on Saturday! I'm glad you didn't snatch them up before I was able to get to them! ;)
heget...I carried that brown patent ergo around the store and I finally talked myself out of it. I am glad it went to another tpfer.:tup:
Post pics of it!
Carley

Thanks oop! My ergo is a medium. I had been wanting a black belted ergo for a while. I didn't think I would find one but I got lucky!
I love my scribble but my hubby thinks I am too old for it. :s
My cats were very excited about my ergo. :rolleyes:
Carley

I almost got the bag when I was there the weekend before. That was the only one that they had and I guess its a good thing that I decided not to get it, even though they may have added more since I was there. It's a beautiful bag and enjoy it. I also got the signature hobo when I went to San Marcos the first weekend in April. The prices at the outlet are awesome.

heget...I posted a message for you on your thread. :tup:

Wow woman! Nice job, lol! I love the belted ergo and the embossed wallet!
Fashionista... Thanks...I am really enjoying the wallet.

I almost got the bag when I was there the weekend before. That was the only one that they had and I guess its a good thing that I decided not to get it, even though they may have added more since I was there. It's a beautiful bag and enjoy it. I also got the signature hobo when I went to San Marcos the first weekend in April. The prices at the outlet are awesome.
disney...that two black belted when I was there. I don't know if the other one sold. There are some awesome deals at these outlets. You just never know what you will find. It is alot of fun!

AWESOME Carley!!! You did very well girl! I don't think you are too old for the scribble bag at all!! I love how you have your cats in your pictures :smile: Congrats on your HUGE haul!

too*many*bags ...Thanks! I took that scribble out today and I got alot of compliments. I guess I am not too old for it. My DH has changed his mind and now he thinks the bag looks cute on me. :lol:
Carley