I got some more MJ!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I loved my first MJ bag ( http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/my-very-first-marc-jacobs-404339.html) sooo much that I bought a little something more today at Von Maur! It wasn't quite the steal that the first bag was... but it will look REALLY awesome in my bag!

[​IMG]

TADAA!!!!

[​IMG]

And check out the interior! It's so funky!

[​IMG]

I'm sure it's a clutch or something... and guys around here can't really wear clutches, so I'm going too use it inside my tote too hold valuable things since the bag itself doesn't have a zipper! Plus the blue will really POP inside the white bag!

2. Congrats to your new addition! I have that same pouch and love it!

3. What do you use yours for fettfleck?

4. I use it as a make-up pouch. Good for switching between bags. It looks good as a clutch though, but I am not a clutch type of person as I prefer shoulder bags. I found its name now! It is called "Pretty Nylon Pouch". :biggrin:

5. super cute!

6. caleb, love your new MJ, thats so pretty... and btw, check your mail this week, I sent you the Coach wristlet!

7. Very cute! Love the color and that fun lining. :tup:

8. oohh, i love it! :nuts:

9. congrats! i LOVE that color!!!!!

10. very cute! love the blue..so pretty and spring-y!!!

11. Thank you all!! And thanks FettFleck for the name! I wished the tags had the name of the item on them!

12. what a little cutie! congrats!

13. Very cute! I see more MJ in your future!:tup:

14. I love a bright colored pouch or wallet, makes finding it easier! Congrats!

15. I love that color and the lining makes it even more fun! So cute!!