I Got Some Damier Azur Pics!!!!!

1. Hi you all,

I was surfing the net and found these. I also included some pics of the regular damier luggage!:yes:

pwzAtmosphere2_061506.jpg pwLOlenska_092705.jpg pwzAtmosphere3_061506.jpg pwzAtmosphere20_061506.jpg pwzAtmosphere25_061506.jpg pwzAtmosphere_061506.jpg pwZZAtmosphere_092705_6.jpg pwZZAtmosphere_092705_7.jpg pwZZAtmosphere_092705_11.jpg pwZZAtmosphere_092705_12.jpg
  2. Hmmm, maybe it is just me, but the Azur line looks more like a summer bag.

3. So cute!! I can't wait to see what pieces they come out with!

4. wow, that little box is so cute!! what´s that??

5. My thoughts too, I'm surprised they didn't release it in spring!

6. ahh gorgeous :biggrin:

7. Beautiful pics :girlsigh: , thanks for posting

8. Wonderful pictures! Thanks for posting them.

I'm not sure what to think about this new product line. It does look more spring/summer. I think I was surprised by the light grey color choice.

Can't wait to see it in person.:yes:

9. i love the pics lvlover30

thanks so much, now i get to envy the damier azur line.

^___^

10. Thanks for posting pics!:girlsigh: I really can't wait to see the line in person.:yes:

11. Great photos! It is kind of summery, but I think it is part of the cruise collection.

12. i cant wait for this line to be out!! i want the speedy 25!

13. Thanks for the pictures. Since this line is light colored, is anyone else worrying about stains and etc.?

14. Great pictures! But I don't really care for it. To me it looks like an anemic version of damier.

15. I was just going to say it looked like a summer bag to me and then I read The Snorks post. It's definitely on my list but I probably would only use it in the Spring/Summer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice