I got scammed on ePUPZ!!!!(very long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently went on to free ads &epupz looking for a boxer pup and with in 15 min i good point out about 30 scams so i started e-mailing these people and they all said the same thing we no longer live in scotland but we could get it delivered and it was not about the money .i replied and said i would never buy a pup without seeing it first i then continued to tell them i was investigating the site as i work for trading standards in scotland never heard from them again . i also contacted one and when he said he had moved to belfast and he gave me the same rubbish i then said that my husband was in belfast working and i would contact him to come and see pup still waiting for reply you need to play the same game with these people if they say they no longer stay in that ares lie say your mother brother stay there and would get them to contact and collect pup then see what happens . when looking for a breed of dog you no what prices the breeders sell them for so if it being sold for a much lower price think as i know boxer pups go for the most £800 to about £450 for quick sale anything less i investigate and want photos e-mail address phone number ect and a geniune person will do this also look out for there mobile number in scams they are always only 10 numbers and you cant get threw they all seem to have a sad story any breeder selling the dog pays for all vet fees before you pay so dont pay any money up front not even to a breeder till you go and see pup and any decent breeder will give you a reciept :tup:

OMG...never heard of this website. HELLO is right, sounds like a puppy mill operation. Gee, you lost all that money while inadvertately supporting puppy mills. Double whammy! I'm curious to see what your lawyer says. A horrible lesson to be learned. Keep us posted.

:yahoo::jammin:im liviing in Ireland and I have bulldogs Ive got 4 but ive never bred m any of my dogs ive been over to england 2 times to buy dogs and im really sorry 4 that woman but has she never heard of the sayin "if it sounds 2 good 2 b true it probably is" I know so many people that would sell a pup and never think of the were its going or the person whos buying it they think of money and im in the the bulldog club of ireland and im talking about registered breeders:cursing::cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.