"i Got Scammed For $1400 Help"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittypurse

Apr 19, 2008
Well I bought a purse from Ebay 2nd chance offer and they buyer has yet to respond or send my item after 2 weeks.Only email i got from him was saying tough luck. I'm so so mad.What are my options?

SuperChica111

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Mar 25, 2008
In. Why? See!
What did he mean by "tough luck"? Was that his way of saying you'll be getting nothing? Or that he'll get to sending the item whenever he gets to it?

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Oh dear that is a lot of money. What do you mean he said tough luck? Did he mean he is not sending it? Did you pay by Paypal ? Did you use CC? You can file a claim through Paypal...

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
oh hell to the NO!

u better go on ebay & request for his sellers info and get his ph # and call them!!

charge back paypal if so!

kittypurse

Apr 19, 2008
yeah i got to charge back. I think when he said tough luck he meant I wasnt getting anything.

yeah i got to charge back. I think when he said tough luck he meant I wasnt getting anything.
oh man, i wouldve gotten his number from ebay and given him a piece of my mind. 1400 is A LOT to be losing to someone who says "tough luck". ugh, just when i think it cant get worse, the people on ebay still amaze me.

good thing you did a chargeback. thank goodness for that

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
Kittypurse, to get more help from experts here, you really need to give more information. Start from the beginning, we're listening.

keya

Jan 5, 2006
If I were you I'd file a claim with PP. If the seller can't document that he's shipped the item to you, I think they'll side with you and you'll get your money back. If not, try to do a chargeback through your CC. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.