I got no LV for Christmas...(and LV shopping today?)

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
In fact, I got MUCH less LV-related stuff than expected. I expected to get a few Holts gift cards and save them all to buy an Azur pochette...but I only got enough money to pay for maybe 1/4 of a pochette :sad:

HOWEVER, my parents surprised me with a LAPTOP today!! :yahoo: I've been wanting one forever especially since now I need it for a design class in my second semester of Engineering in University, but I've been spending all my money to feed my LV addiction but now I got one! :yahoo: They got it from a friend of theirs who they helped a lot when they just immigrated here, and my dad already has two computers and has no use for it so he gave it to me. I :heart: it!

Now...back to the LV...
Boxing day in Canada...who went shopping, specifically at LV?
I went with my boyfriend today and was going to pick up a gift for my friend but it was super crowded at the Calgary Holts LV :wtf: Most of the people there were Asian guys, too.
Now, I didn't understand why SO many people were crowded around LV and buying so much stuff, considering Boxing Day is a day to go and take advantage of the amazing DEALS, but it's not like LV ever goes on sale. :confused1: Meh!

I was going to go to LV, but in Banff. I usually make my annual trip there on Boxing Day. Its a nice short drive to enjoy myself away from the hustle and stress! But I never made it, I ended up furniture shopping! LOL

I will be making the trip this week though! I have some goodies that I cannot wait to get my hands on!

LV counter @ Calgary is always packed!! I swear, by the time they actually work their way through the crowds and get to you, you might've already made it to Banff! hehe...jk

Congrats on your laptop!

congrats on the laptop.
i was shopping on Collins St yesterday, and the line for Gucci was all the way along the side of the shop and around the corner. Then i looked across the road, and there was a line outside LV! cant really understand why either, other thant that everyone was shopping yesterday, its not like there are ANY sales at LV.

congrats on the laptop.
i was shopping on Collins St yesterday, and the line for Gucci was all the way along the side of the shop and around the corner. Then i looked across the road, and there was a line outside LV! cant really understand why either, other thant that everyone was shopping yesterday, its not like there are ANY sales at LV.

Haha I heard on our news that Crate & Barrel had a long line this morning. And why? :shrugs: The sales weren't that great, IMO.

karman...ooo labtop... nice nice :biggrin:

i didn't get anything as a present from LV, but... i DID win a multicolor pochette MM... which was a suprise, but FREE LV *YAY*