I got new Miu Miu Bows!

wongy74

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
I posted earlier about not being able to decide between the graphite and amarena bow satchels. I decided that I definitely wanted the graphite and bought it.

IMG_0267-vi.jpg

IMG_0270-vi.jpg

IMG_0277-vi.jpg

Look, the tag has a snag - my bow was "Made in urkey". lol

IMG_0282-vi.jpg

But I left the amarena bow on hold and, for the most part, planned not to buy it. I was so torn!! On the last day of my hold, I decided that I should just buy the amarena and then decide. So I bought it!

IMG_0266-vi.jpg

IMG_0271-vi.jpg

IMG_0272-vi.jpg

Now, I am thinking that I should return the amarena just because they bows are so expensive that it seems wasteful to own two bows, especially since they are from the same season. Opinions/Help, please!!! :tup:

I think graphite is such a nice color! :biggrin: I've always wondered what the graphite color looked like a in real life setting. (I've only seen it online at saks.com) I think I might be getting this one if I don't get the fumo color. I saw the amarena in real life, but it just didn't fit me and my wardrobe. Amarena is still a pretty color, but I love graphite much more. Thanks for posting these!

Last edited:
^^ They are very different colors but the distressed leather texture is the same. I was thinking that I would wait for another season and get a bag in a different leather texture too.

congrats on your new bows!!! I have the amarena. luv the color.

I guess in deciding which color to pick and which one to let go depends on what colors you usually wear. like i, for example, have more pinks, reds, oranges in my wardrobe.. so the amarena is perfect. whereas for the graphite.. leans more towards brownish, neautral colors.. jmo. =)

^^I want to keep both, but I'm trying to convince myself that it isn't too frivolous to buy two at basically the same time! But both bags are sooo gorgeous. :girlsigh:

Did you get during the EGC event at Saks? I think it's not "frivolous" to buy both at the same time when you're in fact, getting extra $s from buying 'em.

They're both gorgeous pieces.. very pretty. It'll be really REALLY hard to choose which one to return, that's for sure.