I got new Miu Miu Bows!

wongy74

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Chi Town Chanel & juiceberry: I shouldn't feel bad about keeping both!!! lol! However, I've discovered a "strike" against keeping the Amarena because in using my Graphite, I find it hard to get in and out of the bag because of the foldover top. BUT the foldover top is one of the things I like the best about the bag!

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
Chi Town Chanel & juiceberry: I shouldn't feel bad about keeping both!!! lol! However, I've discovered a "strike" against keeping the Amarena because in using my Graphite, I find it hard to get in and out of the bag because of the foldover top. BUT the foldover top is one of the things I like the best about the bag!
aren't both the Amarena and Graphite have the foldover top?

wongy74

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
^^ Yes. Sorry, my point was I love the bow bag and the foldover top BUT since it's a hassle to get in and out of, which therefore makes me want to wear the bow a little less than I normally would, it may not make sense for me to keep two of the bags since it is not that practical for me.

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
^^ Yes. Sorry, my point was I love the bow bag and the foldover top BUT since it's a hassle to get in and out of, which therefore makes me want to wear the bow a little less than I normally would, it may not make sense for me to keep two of the bags since it is not that practical for me.

awww okay. I thought you got a diff bow bag, graphite bow bag, in a diff style. I'd love to get one without the folded top. hee hee

wongy74

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
I think those bow bags without the folded top are a more practical option but haven't seen any here! I really do love the folded top though.