I got new Miu Miu Bows!

If I were to EVER have 2 bows in my hands, I would never let them go :nuts:

My vote is for the AMARENA!
That color is much more brighter and will attract more eyes :okay:
The graphite is too boring for me....

Let us know which one you keep :tup:

Wongy, Nordstrom price matches. Check with your SA. I've done that even with Saks shoe promotion. The Nordstrom SA/Customer Service didn't quite apply the promotion the same way (it depends on their understanding) but I got a $600 GC, when I probably wouldn't have bought as much at Saks considering it was already slim pickings there by the time I went shopping. Doesn't hurt to ask. Good luck!

BTW, I prefer graphite over the amarena. Both are gorgeous colors but if you intend on keeping only one, then graphite wins, IMO. With the amarena, you'll have to be more choosy with the outfits you'll pair it with.

wowwww!! if i were in your shoes i would probably keep both bows!! but i do understand your dilemma with it being in the same season..
if it were me, i'd probably keep both but then regret keeping the amarena because i wouldn't use it as much..
the graphite is such an amazing colour that it will go with most outfits and you'll get more wear out of it.. if you're looking for an everyday bag, then i would definitely choose the graphite over the amarena, but if you're one of those people with "signature pieces" in their wardrobe and you're not going for practicality, i would go with the amarena..
but personally, i think the graphite is the better choice.. (then you can get something else that is amazing, since you can get something equally as nice for $1200, and wait for what comes out next season in the bows)
just my 2 cents! (or 10 since this reply was quite lengthy!)

^^ Thanks, ikim! I'm definitely keeping the Graphite. But I'm still deciding on whether to keep the Amarena. I think for $1,200, I should probably return the Amarena and save the money for the next $$$ bag I want! Plus, someone else who really wants a bow can have one. But everytime I take it out to look at it, :love:. It's too hard to actually part with it. I may have to make someone return it for me! The poor Amarena bow is sitting there in my closet until I make up my mind!