I got my XL Satchel in Brown...

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. inthe mail on tuesday but just wasnt "feeling it".
    Sooo I exchanged it that evening for the white one...its on its way to my home today yayyyy.
    Heres the pic of it in brown. Im still uncertain of the comfort level. I must say the medium Lily Satchel is more comfy on my shoulder than this bag. Oh & while i know its a "Satchel" i wear them on my shoulder since i have two little ones.

[​IMG]

2. you'll love the white one... as you can see as my avatar (as well as the thread i posted w/pics) is TDF!! you'll love it, its so pretty! congrats on your new bag... although that brown one is very classy as well... :love:

3. I have yet to see it in person but I LOVE looking at your avatar LOL.
    I cant wait to get it!!!

4. Congrats on your new bag! I love both the brown and the white. Either one is a great choice. Enjoy!!!

5. haha veronica... your such a sweetie! :love: post pics when you get it!!

6. congrats, can't wait to see pics of the white one! :tup:

7. I really like the brown one, I have not seen the white one irl but I bet it's as pretty or even more. Congrats on your new bag.

8. You're going to love it. I also have it in the white. Jax didn't make a lot in white. Its a great bag to have.

9. You know, I returned my white one because I wasn't feeling it. I am glad you are happy with your Medium Lily still and hope you like the White one more than you did the brown one.