I got my very first bbag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally~ I got my very first "first Bbag" today!! :yahoo:It is 07 cafe. Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! I will post pics when I have chance.

2. Congrats on your first Bbag ... it sounds gorgeous! Can't wait to see your pics!

3. Congratulations! Love Cafe...such a great colour!:tup: Enjoy:smile:

4. Congrats on your first bag!!! Cafe looks like a gorgeous color, what style bag did you get? Look forward to seeing your pics!

5. Congrats!!! :heart: Cafe.
    It's such a rich, beautiful color....which style did you get?
    I have Cafe Work.

And, pics pls!!!!!!!!!!

6. congrats on your first b-bag! can't wait to see the pictures.

7. Congrats!! Pics soon please :P!!

8. Congratulsions! Pictures please!

9. Congrats! Can't wait to see her!

10. congrats!

11. Congrats cant wait to see pics :smile:

12. YES! Please hurry with the pics! Did you get a city, work?

13. congrats!! cant wait to see pics

14. congrats!! pics pics pics!! :yes:

15. :heart::heart::heart:Thank you all:heart::heart::heart: I really enjoy being in this forum. I've been trying to read every thread like everyday to get info from you guys. You guys are awesome and really help me a lot. To tell you the truth...I really love this color "Cafe" (sorry, if these pics doesnt look good, I tried my best to take good pics for you guys) but Classique is a little bit small for me. I am thinking to get a City in the near future now. :rolleyes:

Attached Files: