I got my unicorn bag: Chanel Small Classic Flap at last!

Wow! Lovely bag! Congrats.

This one is on my radar, but it's so hard to come by and also not many reviews or what fits on YouTube.

Would you mind letting me know if a mini pochette, Chanel zip card case and an iPhone XS would fit in?

Reactions: BB8

This one is on my radar, but it's so hard to come by and also not many reviews or what fits on YouTube.

Would you mind letting me know if a mini pochette, Chanel zip card case and an iPhone XS would fit in?

Got mine today!! ❤️
Managed to fit in the LV Victorine wallet, a chloe cardholder (its on the bigger side of card holders) and an Iphone 7+ with the bulkiest case (have 2 young boys, the case has to stay!!!). And car keys. Its a bit of a squeeze but the bag isn’t being stretched. Hope that helps.

Reactions: lvbananas and BB8

You should be able to fit those items in there. I fit my mini o case, o key case and flat card holder plus phone . It’s only an inch shorter than the medium

Reactions: lvbananas and BB8
Got mine today!! [emoji173]️
Managed to fit in the LV Victorine wallet, a chloe cardholder (its on the bigger side of card holders) and an Iphone 7+ with the bulkiest case (have 2 young boys, the case has to stay!!!). And car keys. Its a bit of a squeeze but the bag isn’t being stretched. Hope that helps.
Congrats! [emoji4]

Reactions: Nga99
Got mine today!! [emoji173]️

Congrats dear! And thanks for letting me know your bag contents! [emoji173]️

You should be able to fit those items in there. I fit my mini o case, o key case and flat card holder plus phone . It’s only an inch shorter than the medium

Yes I'm hoping so too. Mini pochette and the iPhone horizontally and the L zip case standing vertically on the side slot of the bag.

It's indeed playing tetris! [emoji14]

Thank you![emoji173]️

She is a beauty! Is the strap long enough to be worn as a crossbody?
Thank you! It falls pretty high on me if crossbody, around belly button height, so I only wear it shoulder-carry either single or double strap. I think perhaps someone maybe 5 feet or under might be able to pull it off as a crossbody, or if you like carrying it as a high crossbody as some people do. Hope that helps.