I got My Tano MiniLisa

You can spray your bag, yes. That will help protect it a bit. But always test on the bottom first to make sure it doesnt affect the color. Use a good spray product and allow to dry between sprays.

Hey Alexandra...I gotta ask. Do you carry Tano bags as your main purses? Do people you work with raise an eyebrow when you show up sporting something else?? LOL

I have to say I do pretty much only carry Tano bags since I love them AND it helps me advertise my business. When people ask me where I got my bag, I just hand them my business card. I have 13 Tano bags!:heart: I also have some nice Italian bags by francesco biasia, desmo, etc from the 1990's, when I used to run three of Tano's retail stores. I really never use them, though.

I like my plastic idea :yes: . Any of my bags cost a pretty penny and even though I know which ones wear better in rain, I am always worried. Thanks for the clarification.

Hey..while I have your ear...can you answer a question? Your site says any bag ordered before mother's day get's free shipping. Does that still apply if the bag arrives after Mother's day? The info doesn't clarify.[/quot

In stock orders placed on or before Mother's day will ship free by UPS ground. Pre-ordered merchandise that arrives in our warehouse by Mother's day will, of course, get free shipping by UPS ground as well.

I just got my Tano Minilisa in Brusciato Brown! And I love it!

Here’s my story first: I absolutely adored this bag when I first saw it on Prison Break, and the moment I learned what bag it was, I wanted to order it pronto. So I checked out musthavebag.com and I had to admit I was disappointed at first…the picture of the bag on that website didn’t look good…the leather looked too shiny and plastic-y. Anyway, my cousin (who lives in Chicago) is also a big fan of the show and the bag and I figured that I’d just order the bag and give it to her for her birthday, and if the feedback is good, I’ll order one for myself :smile:

Anyway, I did order the bag for her, and she loved it so much so I was convinced to buy it. Unfortunately (or fortunately as it turned out), I became so busy that I had to put off ordering my own Minilisa (plus I was seriously debating on whether to get that or the Loveboat instead). Today, I was surprised to receive a large package before I left for work…my cousin got the Minilisa in brown for me too (my birthday is a few weeks after hers). So now we have the same bag, and we paid for the other’s bag. So funny.

I don’t think my cousin got the bag from musthavebag though, because I didn’t get a storage bag :sad:

I’ll take pictures later and post it here when I get back home.

I recently got my first tano bag (the minilisa! I love it) and since all of you seem to be tano experts, I thought I'd pose a question. I know that the crunch leather is supposed to begin looking weathered and "vintage-y", but is there any spray or oil I can use to keep it from looking beat up?

Meltonian neutral shoe cream is what you need. Apply a bit to a soft rag and rub evenly all over the bag. Do not rub hard or spot clean as color may rub off. You can touch up corners with matching color meltonian polish. You can find it online for about $3.