i got my sandstone work from bluefly BUT...

Should I keep the bag, or send it back?

• Yes keep it!

• No! it's a reject!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd return it. I always default to my "wowza" factor. If it doesn't "wow" me instantly than it goes back to the store. In this case, the bag has a defect so it would most certainly go back! You paid way too much for it not to be perfect.

I actually think its ok! its a beautiful color! and the different tone actually adds more texture and character! LOL! but if it really bothers you then I think you should return it... HTH... let us know..

As most people have already said, it's up to you to decide how much this bothers you. I voted to send it back - it's a recent color and I think you have a good chance of finding another one that'll make your :heart: skip a beat.

I'd return it. I always default to my "wowza" factor. If it doesn't "wow" me instantly than it goes back to the store. In this case, the bag has a defect so it would most certainly go back! You paid way too much for it not to be perfect.

I agree on the wow feeling. I use that as my barometer now on what stays and what goes.

I can actually see the coolness to that two tone effect but as everyone else says, if your looking it like :confused1: then return it. These bags cost way too much to have any doubts on the appearance.

hmm, how much does it bug you? I find I can never get over some imperfections and others are fine.
And yet, those Bluefly prices are killer, it might make up for a little personality on your bag.
I voted keep it!

That bugs me...it looks like a defect to me. I wonder if you could send it to Balenciaga for "repair." Will they honor their warranty when you buy from a third party reseller like Bluefly?

mmmh, i wouldn't have noticed.... but, you KNOW it, and know, it dipends on how much this wuold be a problem in your mind .... she's really cute, but if you're not TOTALLY satisfied, return her, and have something you'll totally love.

hmmmm i wonder how many of you guys wouldn't have noticed if i didn't point it out?

hmm, how much does it bug you? I find I can never get over some imperfections and others are fine.
And yet, those Bluefly prices are killer, it might make up for a little personality on your bag.
I voted keep it!

i'm not sure how much it bugs me. it just looks a little off but but like you said, the prices are way lower than if i went to balny and bought one there.