I got my PTI!

Laura Vuitton

May 22, 2006
I got my mono PTI last night. I got it on Michigan Ave. in Chicago, they were so nice there! I felt like such a moron, I walked in with my speedy in a plastic bag (the emergency one I keep in my bag) because it was pouring. I explained to the lady that I was "protecting" my speedy and she couldn't believe I was taking such good care of it! I told her I was horrified at the lady at the next counter who's purse was covered in raindrops! hee hee. Anyways, she was so sweet and packet up my PTI and my speedy in a big Louis bag and then covered it all in plastic! By the way, if you have never seen the fringe in real life, it is really amazing to see!! Thanks for all of the support girls!! Love the wallet!!

Laura Vuitton said:
I got my mono PTI last night. I got it on Michigan Ave. in Chicago, they were so nice there! I felt like such a moron, I walked in with my speedy in a plastic bag (the emergency one I keep in my bag) because it was pouring. I explained to the lady that I was "protecting" my speedy and she couldn't believe I was taking such good care of it! I told her I was horrified at the lady at the next counter who's purse was covered in raindrops! hee hee. Anyways, she was so sweet and packet up my PTI and my speedy in a big Louis bag and then covered it all in plastic! By the way, if you have never seen the fringe in real life, it is really amazing to see!! Thanks for all of the support girls!! Love the wallet!!

Congra'ts on your purchase. Did you get the one that holds 10 c/c's or just the 6?

Its good to hear they were nice to you there. I shop there occasionally and they don't have the best customer service. I've heard many horror stories about the Michigan Avenue LV. I usually shop at the one in Northbrook. I did get my Cerises speedy there the first week they came out though. Congrats on your new wallet:smile: