I got my Patchwork hobo!!! & PICs of the Ergo hobo Family

Apr 25, 2007
I actually got the hobo on Friday but I was out of town so my MIL came over to get it off the porch...

Here she is!!

The only thing I am not sure about is that I think the strap is shorter on this one for some reason...

2431877348_e27b607d30.jpg

2431881098_340cb9f7f0.jpg

And..... introducing..... my whole Ergo Large Hobo Family!

2431873506_fdfa589599.jpg

Love your Ergos. I am thinking when I return that small Ergo hobo that I got at TJ, I may just be looking for the larger Ergo. (after I get another job, that is) I would love to have the large Ergo tote, but not sure about color yet. Enjoy!

Congrats! I would agree with you about the strap being shorter on these. This is one reason I couldn't deal with the smaller patchwork ergo. I had tried both in the outlet at the time. I'm not sure that the patchwork version is not stiffer maybe than some of the leather ones?? Anyway, I certainly don't find that my patchwork one slouches like crazy with stuff in it..but maybe I don't carry that much stuff in my bags either. :shrugs:

I love your collection, btw...especially your turquoise one!! :tup:

Looooooooooooooooooooove the family picture!! We're black patent and khaki/white twins, but I would kill for the red patent and a year later I'm digging the turquoise too (said the girl who didn't get the ergo appeal when they came out)!! Congrats on the new addition!!