I got my Patchwork hobo!!! & PICs of the Ergo hobo Family

Taralindsey

peněženka blázen
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
I actually got the hobo on Friday but I was out of town so my MIL came over to get it off the porch...

Here she is!!

The only thing I am not sure about is that I think the strap is shorter on this one for some reason...

And..... introducing..... my whole Ergo Large Hobo Family!

Jan 2, 2008
oooo, love all your ergos, love that turquoise one in particular! :drool: congrats on your new patchwork bag!

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
VR, MO
Love your Ergos. I am thinking when I return that small Ergo hobo that I got at TJ, I may just be looking for the larger Ergo. (after I get another job, that is) I would love to have the large Ergo tote, but not sure about color yet. Enjoy!

Jan 23, 2008
Michigan
What a great ergo hobo collection! I love, love, love the denim! I just bought my first ergo hobo last friday in white at the outlet for a steal!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Congrats! I would agree with you about the strap being shorter on these. This is one reason I couldn't deal with the smaller patchwork ergo. I had tried both in the outlet at the time. I'm not sure that the patchwork version is not stiffer maybe than some of the leather ones?? Anyway, I certainly don't find that my patchwork one slouches like crazy with stuff in it..but maybe I don't carry that much stuff in my bags either. :shrugs:

I love your collection, btw...especially your turquoise one!! :tup:

PhantaBitten

Drive One.
O.G.
Mar 24, 2008
Oil Country
Ive been eyeing the ergo. Do u find they hold everything u need and does it fit over the shoulder nicely? I just love the colors on the patchwork!

SpoiledRotten22

In LVoe...
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Memphis, TN
Looooooooooooooooooooove the family picture!! We're black patent and khaki/white twins, but I would kill for the red patent and a year later I'm digging the turquoise too (said the girl who didn't get the ergo appeal when they came out)!! Congrats on the new addition!!