I got my paddy today

Hi Kimmy, from memory.. did u get a whiskey one?? If so, it's the right choice, lol! Although, I love paddys, no matter the colour. This is one bag I'm truly enamoured of. Gimme pics, lol!

Yay, Kimmie. There's a large group of us now with this colour:smile:) Gorgeous, gorgeous! And I agree it goes with everything. I tried it with a teal top, brick red blazer, mint green t-shirt (not all in one ensemble, mind, lol) and yup, it doesn't look off. I have a colourful wardrobe and the whiskey matches everything I've thrown at it so far, lol!

SerenitySue said:
Yay, Kimmie. There's a large group of us now with this colour:smile:) Gorgeous, gorgeous! And I agree it goes with everything. I tried it with a teal top, brick red blazer, mint green t-shirt (not all in one ensemble, mind, lol) and yup, it doesn't look off. I have a colourful wardrobe and the whiskey matches everything I've thrown at it so far, lol!

SerenitySue - I was totally putting that ensemble together as I read your post - even stopped to re-read - cuz all I could think was OMG! Glad (relieved?) to read further that it's working for you and you aren't really crazy! :lol: