I got my paddy today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I will take pics tonight , so you can all let me know its ok :smile:

2. What colour did you get? Looking forward to the pics!

3. Congrats!

4. you will never ever regret a paddy :smile: enjoy!

5. Hi Kimmy, from memory.. did u get a whiskey one?? If so, it's the right choice, lol! Although, I love paddys, no matter the colour. This is one bag I'm truly enamoured of. Gimme pics, lol!

6. Still waiting for pictures..

7. Kimmy, I tried to send you a PM, your box is full :smile:

8. LOL I will empty it - shows how popular I am LOL JOKE

9. Gorgeous, Kimmy. Love it! I have the whiskey and adore the color. It goes with everything!

10. Yay, Kimmie. There's a large group of us now with this colour:smile:) Gorgeous, gorgeous! And I agree it goes with everything. I tried it with a teal top, brick red blazer, mint green t-shirt (not all in one ensemble, mind, lol) and yup, it doesn't look off. I have a colourful wardrobe and the whiskey matches everything I've thrown at it so far, lol!

11. it's gorgeous! such a rich color for the leather :smile:

12. Congrats on your new paddy!!

13. SerenitySue - I was totally putting that ensemble together as I read your post - even stopped to re-read - cuz all I could think was OMG! Glad (relieved?) to read further that it's working for you and you aren't really crazy! :lol:

14. Congrats on your paddie ... whiskey is a beautiful color!