I got my padded (Matelasse) in black!!!!!

Mar 5, 2006
Okay, THIS is how you're supposed to feel when you open a bag box. I love this bag. It's the small (or medium) and even bigger than I remember when I saw it in the store. Is it possible NM accidently sent me a large? No tape measure handy, but if I squash it, it's about the same dimensions as my apple laptop screen. But anyway, I don't care what anyone else thinks... I LOVE THIS BAG. Thanks everyone who said it was wonderful - you're right. :yahoo:

mercer

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
that's so great! glad you are happy with your new baby! enjoy her! and pictures please!!!!

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
Dana Point, CA
:P Now you can't tease us like that and not post pictures! ;)

I will be back to check them out, and I can't wait to see it. Congratulations!

chipoman81

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
I really like it. I saw them in person at my closest Neiman and really liked the look of the bag.

Glimmer

I have b-bag issues
O.G.
Jun 23, 2006
YAY!!! Congrats, she is so beautiful! That is definitely the medium. I still have my large and I could fit two of yours inside it almost (well, not really). I was surprised at how big the medium is too. Enjoy her!!

Mar 5, 2006
glimmer, you should sell it on ebay. that other seller is way overcharging. You could ask $1800-1900, give someone a decent deal, and still make a nice profit!