I got my padded (Matelasse) in black!!!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, THIS is how you're supposed to feel when you open a bag box. I love this bag. It's the small (or medium) and even bigger than I remember when I saw it in the store. Is it possible NM accidently sent me a large? No tape measure handy, but if I squash it, it's about the same dimensions as my apple laptop screen. But anyway, I don't care what anyone else thinks... I LOVE THIS BAG. Thanks everyone who said it was wonderful - you're right. :yahoo:

2. congrats!!!! share the pics please:smile:

3. that's so great! glad you are happy with your new baby! enjoy her! and pictures please!!!!

4. :P Now you can't tease us like that and not post pictures! ;)

I will be back to check them out, and I can't wait to see it. Congratulations!

5. aw, shucks. it's the same as the others posted, but oh-kaaaay. As soon as I get a chance.

6. here ya go.

I took off the mirror already, although it's very cute.

101_2043.jpg 101_2044.jpg 101_2045.jpg
  7. it's so pretty! congrats!

8. I really like it. I saw them in person at my closest Neiman and really liked the look of the bag.

9. That is BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

10. looooooooooooooove it! congrats! the leather is to die for!

11. I think they're so fun! Congrats, looks great!

12. wow.... pretty congratzzzzzzzzzzz cute

13. YAY!!! Congrats, she is so beautiful! That is definitely the medium. I still have my large and I could fit two of yours inside it almost (well, not really). I was surprised at how big the medium is too. Enjoy her!!

14. glimmer, you should sell it on ebay. that other seller is way overcharging. You could ask $1800-1900, give someone a decent deal, and still make a nice profit!

15. Congrats! :party: Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. :yahoo: