I got my new bag BUT....

Nope. You can buy hang tag logos if you really want one. I usually take it off the ones that I have that came with one. I don't have one in that color or I would send you one.

Awwww Thanks and I was just thinking about that too some people take them off because they don't like them as long as it's authentic I'm happy! The color really is beautiful! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP TOO!

Reactions: cdtracing
I got my New Bedford yesterday but I didn't notice it didn't have the hanging logo, totally my fault the seller had plenty of pics up and was honest, I just didn't notice it, would this have been deal breaker for any of you? View attachment 3602342

Beautiful bag, but I might be a little bias as I have this and took the hang tag off immediately. I hope the missing tag doesn't take away from loving this bag as it's just to pretty! Enjoy!
Here's a pic of mine!
IMG_1486840854.163527.jpg

I got my New Bedford yesterday but I didn't notice it didn't have the hanging logo, totally my fault the seller had plenty of pics up and was honest, I just didn't notice it, would this have been deal breaker for any of you? View attachment 3602342

Nope, not a deal breaker for me at all. I usually take them off because I don't like them dangling around and it's little too MK flashy for me. Lol. Very nice bag btw! Looks nice and soft. [emoji3]

Nope, not a deal breaker for me at all. I usually take them off because I don't like them dangling around and it's little too MK flashy for me. Lol. Very nice bag btw! Looks nice and soft. [emoji3]

Beautiful bag, but I might be a little bias as I have this and took the hang tag off immediately. I hope the missing tag doesn't take away from loving this bag as it's just to pretty! Enjoy!
Here's a pic of mine!
View attachment 3602468

Thank you ladies, she is a beauty! I thought I was broken till I saw her! [emoji7][emoji23]

Reactions: HeatherL

If you had asked me, "What's wrong with this picture?" I would have answered, "That beautiful bag is in your house, not mine!" :lol: I have a drawer full of (okay, 3 or 4) MK hangtags that I've taken off my bags. The hardware on the Bedford is so beautiful the hangtag would be too much, IMO. Now I'm on my way to ebay again to see if I can find a Bedford in red! :rolleyes:

Congrats!She's beautiful just as she is!

If you had asked me, "What's wrong with this picture?" I would have answered, "That beautiful bag is in your house, not mine!" :lol: I have a drawer full of (okay, 3 or 4) MK hangtags that I've taken off my bags. The hardware on the Bedford is so beautiful the hangtag would be too much, IMO. Now I'm on my way to ebay again to see if I can find a Bedford in red! :rolleyes:

Congrats!She's beautiful just as she is!

Thank you!

Reactions: RuedeNesle