i got My MuiMui studded pumps!!!

1. ok ladies - brace yourself....I have these in my hallway!!!!!!!!

2. LOVE THEM! They are really beautiful, Monablu! I love Miu Miu shoes! Congrats!

3. thank u girlina :heart:
    - these are my first M purchase on my 'own' without them being a purchase for work or on an expense account. WOOOha!

4. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: ! That's great! What are you going to wear them with? Dresses, skirts, jeans? They would be sooo cute with just about anything!:yes:

5. I'm a cuffed up distressed denim girl with a boy-beater with fabulous shoes and handbag type of girl. I rarely wear anything else not in this vein...i.e. camo-capris with blingy-boy beater and stilettos or love-worn super soft old school levi 501's with cherry red pumps and a kmart boybeater and big hair and a fendi bag etc.

when I go out I always either wear a black dress or a white dress and color only on my shoes, nails, accent jewelry, eyeshadow and handbag...all in the same shade. My friend's say I'm major OCD with my wardrobe and I don't argue...lol.

these particular shoes I'm thinking denim bermudas and a spaghetti strap brown tank with lots of fake gold jewelry sheila-e style! :lol:

6. You are soooo funny with the Sheila-e jewelry!! OMG! That's hilarious! The outfit sounds great! That's me....jeans and a tank or (I call it a wife beater) with fierce shoes and great bag!

When you go out, do you go to clubs? When my hubby and I are in LA we always stay at the Mondrian and go to the Sky Bar. We're looking for other nice, laid back clubs to go to in August. Maybe I should PM you if it's okay?

7. Hey no shame in those!! If I weren't so tall, I would wear them too!!! They are way cute

8. I was eyeing those!!!! They are nice, hope you enjoy.

9. I'm not a regular HIGH heel wearer but darned if these don't look comfortable - are they?

10. sure thing!! Maybe me and OJ can meet up with you guys and do drinks or something. OJ loves clubs but I'm more of a martini lounge/jazz club/dinner and drinks kind of chica. but YA for sure hit me up! :P

11. they actually are - plus I have those aldo-high heel relief inserts that work sooooooooo good!

12. Sounds great! Thanks!

13. Love them ......

14. Beautiful!

15. Nice! Love miu miu shoes...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice