I got my Mono Stephen!!!

1. I called the Charlotte store to see if they had a stephen I could see in person since I have been waiting for eluxury to get one!!! They had one and put it on hold for me. So I went to see it....I REALLY like it. Very nicely made, love the thicker buckels/clips (thicker than the speedy) that the hand straps attach too. Not sure if I like the double zipper but I guess it will just take time to get used to. I took the strap off and put it in the purse to use if I need it. I thought the strap would seem kinda cheap, but in person, it is very well made...and actually kinda heavy which I found surprising. Wish the shoulder strap was adjustable though. I am using the bag, but wondering if it is a bit to big for everyday, but I guess I will see. I LOVE my mono speedy 30, and the size was great for me, this is very similar but maybe a bit bigger. Easier to see things in than the speedy so that is a big plus!!! I am curious if this is more of the 35 or 40 speedy size, it would be interesting to see a side by side of them with the Stephen. So my new "Stevie" is in her new home...MY ARMS!!!!! I will try and take pictures!!!

2. YAY!!! Congrats to a HOTT new bag!!!

3. Congrats!!!

4. Congrat's, cant wait ti see pic's.

As for the double zipper its not a big deal you only need to use one :smile: and just bring it to one side :smile:

congrat's again.

5. Congrats! Pictures please! :biggrin:

6. Trying to see if this works!

purse & jess 002.jpg
  7. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! ENJOY IT! Its a wonderful piece.

Take model pictures of it for us!!

8. Congrats - and I love the inclusion speedy with it !

9. I really didn't like the stephen with the leopard print but this one is quite nice! Is the bottom all vachetta?

10. congrats

11. I ADORE my Stephen!!! I have carried it non-stop since I got it!!! ENJOY!!!

12. very nice, congrats!

13. :drool: :drool: I love it!, Congrat's again.

14. Very pretty, congratulations!

15. Congrats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice