I got my MJ today!!

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Beautiful bag, SuLi!!! LOVE the color and the style! Thanks for posting pics! Enjoy it!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
pseub said:
Ooh, wow! Where did you find that color????
Thanks for the kind comments...will look into Apple Garde.

Pseub - I got it off eBay last week for $280!!! It retailed for $975, and hasn't been used...new, with tags and dustbag! Did you ever get your white Stella?

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Los Angeles
www.unefemme.net
SuLi said:
Thanks for the kind comments...will look into Apple Garde.

Pseub - I got it off eBay last week for $280!!! It retailed for $975, and hasn't been used...new, with tags and dustbag! Did you ever get your white Stella?
Yes, but I just couldn't get used to the size, it was so big! It looked really out of proportion to me (I'm 5'2") and felt awkward. I returned it, and have a white Sophia waiting for me to pick up at Neimans. Much better size for me.

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
pseub said:
Yes, but I just couldn't get used to the size, it was so big! It looked really out of proportion to me (I'm 5'2") and felt awkward. I returned it, and have a white Sophia waiting for me to pick up at Neimans. Much better size for me.
Is it with the original hardware?

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Los Angeles
www.unefemme.net
SuLi said:
Is it with the original hardware?
Yes! :biggrin: I ended up getting one in black and one in antique white. I'm going to carry the black one today on its maiden voyage, and am hopefully picking up the white today (SA at Neimans is holding for me).