I got my Matelasse today!

Pepper LaRue

Nov 7, 2006
:yahoo: I love her! :heart:

I have one question for those of you who also own this bag...

Mine came with the padded mirror attached to the outside zipper. Is that normal? I didn't like how the the leather tassel was being zipped over when I want to close the bag so I took it off. There isn't any place inside the bag for me to reattach so I'm wondering what to do...just keep it unattached inside the bag? :shrugs:

I'd love to see pics, and congrats on a great purchase! I always remove my mirror immediately and store it in the dustbag, so I am not much help.

OT but Kimmie....your avatar pic is gorgeous! You are so blessed with such a beautiful family!

Matelasse.jpg

Matelasse2.jpg

Matelasse3.jpg

:wlae:

yay, pepper!!! Isn't it sooooooo purty? My mirror came tied to the bottom of one of the handles, but I took it off right away. I can't imagine walking around with the mirror hanging. (It is a pretty mirror, though, and more than most, it does add to the bag. If only there was a way to shorten the cord and have it there, but not in the way) Anyway, don't you love it? Isn't is shockingly roomy?

I :heart: this bag! I got the medium (small) and it's a lot bigger than I thought it would be. But I love that I will be able to put all my stuff in it and still have room to groove. :smile: I guess I'll just keep the mirror on the inside unattached.

Thanks you guys! I'm really glad I decided to let my DH get it for me. He was so excited he actually opened the boxes for me! :nuts:

Now, where the hell is mine!?! :cursing:

Uh oh...have you been waiting long? I went ahead and spent an extra $35 for the two day delivery which is why I got it so fast.