I Got My L-I-L-Y!!!!!!

Congratulations! I love the color!!!!

So, I have to ask. Sorry this is off topic. But all those bids 1***r - a***2...they're all legit bidders??? I always thought they were people just driving up the price for the seller.

Congratulations! I love the color!!!!

So, I have to ask. Sorry this is off topic. But all those bids 1***r - a***2...they're all legit bidders??? I always thought they were people just driving up the price for the seller.

Well, I didn't see those particular ebay user ID's that you were talking about, but I don't think there was any shill bidding going on specifically because bidding kept happening right up until the last few seconds. I don't think a buyer would want to bid that close to the end of the listing and risk buying his or her own item.

Also, the price I paid was well within what I was willing to pay for the bag and I happen to think I got a pretty good deal with both items. Thanks for your concern though! :smile:

Well, I didn't see those particular ebay user ID's that you were talking about, but I don't think there was any shill bidding going on specifically because bidding kept happening right up until the last few seconds. I don't think a buyer would want to bid that close to the end of the listing and risk buying his or her own item.

Also, the price I paid was well within what I was willing to pay for the bag and I happen to think I got a pretty good deal with both items. Thanks for your concern though! :smile:

Oh, no. I didn't mean you paid to much for the bag..not at all. You got an awesome price.

What I mean is, I've been watching auctions...and if you click on the bid history of each auction...you see all these bids with usernames like I posted ^^. I just thought it was weird that sooo many people would use a***9 as opposed to a reg username. Unless of course something has changed on ebay and its code :shrugs: I don't know.

Anyway....I didn't mean anything personal by it at all. You got a great deal and its a beauty of a bag! :smile:

So, I have to ask. Sorry this is off topic. But all those bids 1***r - a***2...they're all legit bidders??? I always thought they were people just driving up the price for the seller.[/quote]

They do this on the bay to protect bidders identities.

Oh, no. I didn't mean you paid to much for the bag..not at all. You got an awesome price.

What I mean is, I've been watching auctions...and if you click on the bid history of each auction...you see all these bids with usernames like I posted ^^. I just thought it was weird that sooo many people would use a***9 as opposed to a reg username. Unless of course something has changed on ebay and its code :shrugs: I don't know.

Anyway....I didn't mean anything personal by it at all. You got a great deal and its a beauty of a bag! :smile:

Thanks for clarifying :smile:. As honuhonu said, ebay does it to protect user ID's. Even my ID will pop up like that in the bidding history if I'm not logged into my account.

I saw that auction!!! GORGEOUS! I didn't know it came with a matching wallet, didn't get specific's on it because I'm not personally looking for a Lily...I figured it would go to a TpF member though!

Good to know such a fab bag will be in loving hands!!!

<----------Will be awaiting reveal pic's!!!

I saw that auction!!! GORGEOUS! I didn't know it came with a matching wallet, didn't get specific's on it because I'm not personally looking for a Lily...I figured it would go to a TpF member though!

Good to know such a fab bag will be in loving hands!!!

<----------Will be awaiting reveal pic's!!!

Oh, don't worry, I'm already prepping my reveal pics outfit :yes:! Can't wait!