I Got My L-I-L-Y!!!!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats...what a great score! Yea for you!

2. Congrats!!! you got a great deal... that is a great bag and awesome color. it will go with almost any outfit. enjoy your new lily when she arrives.:smile:

3. Yay! You must be stoked to get it....:tup:

4. I am so happy for you. I know you are excited. The wait will be a killer for sure! Please post pics when she arrives!

5. Congratulations! I love the color!!!!

So, I have to ask. Sorry this is off topic. But all those bids 1***r - a***2...they're all legit bidders??? I always thought they were people just driving up the price for the seller.

6. Well, I didn't see those particular ebay user ID's that you were talking about, but I don't think there was any shill bidding going on specifically because bidding kept happening right up until the last few seconds. I don't think a buyer would want to bid that close to the end of the listing and risk buying his or her own item.

Also, the price I paid was well within what I was willing to pay for the bag and I happen to think I got a pretty good deal with both items. Thanks for your concern though! :smile:

7. Oh, no. I didn't mean you paid to much for the bag..not at all. You got an awesome price.

What I mean is, I've been watching auctions...and if you click on the bid history of each auction...you see all these bids with usernames like I posted ^^. I just thought it was weird that sooo many people would use a***9 as opposed to a reg username. Unless of course something has changed on ebay and its code :shrugs: I don't know.

Anyway....I didn't mean anything personal by it at all. You got a great deal and its a beauty of a bag! :smile:

8. So, I have to ask. Sorry this is off topic. But all those bids 1***r - a***2...they're all legit bidders??? I always thought they were people just driving up the price for the seller.[/quote]

They do this on the bay to protect bidders identities.

9. Nice bag. Congrats.

10. Thanks for clarifying :smile:. As honuhonu said, ebay does it to protect user ID's. Even my ID will pop up like that in the bidding history if I'm not logged into my account.

11. Gorgeous! I bet you can't wait to get it! Congrats!

12. I saw that auction!!! GORGEOUS! I didn't know it came with a matching wallet, didn't get specific's on it because I'm not personally looking for a Lily...I figured it would go to a TpF member though!

Good to know such a fab bag will be in loving hands!!!

<----------Will be awaiting reveal pic's!!!

13. CONGRATS!!!! You will ABSOLUTELY :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: LILY! I have a black Lily and she is truly my HG bag :love:. Post pics when you get her!!!!!

14. Oh, don't worry, I'm already prepping my reveal pics outfit :yes:! Can't wait!