I got my HOT vinyl Coco Cabas!!

1. Since there are so many Coco Cabas threads, please feel free to merge with another thread...

I went to pick up my Coco Cabas in vinyl. It is SO damn hot. I love it. It is quite roomy--we were able to fit my huge tote bag I had full of books and random stuff completely inside the Cabas. All the SAs adore this bag. I asked if they knew exactly how many were made and they rolled up their eyes and said "NOT ENOUGH." Even the security guy asked me if I got the "fashion bag" and he thought it was all that which was sweet.

When we took the bag out of the box, it caused quite a flurry in the store. A customer who was looking at bags dropped everything and asked an SA to see it; the SA just said "It's a special bag" because they don't have any more.

The packaging is kind of over the top. It comes with one of those air-filled plastic pillows used as packing materials, but huge. I was told when I store the bag, I need to use the air pillow to prevent creases and to prevent the vinyl from sticking. They didn't have a shopping bag big enough for it so they put a ribbon around the box and made a hand strap with it so I can carry it home.

I simply adore this bag!!! I am taking it out on a long shopping day tomorrow...though most of my shopping money was spent on the bag.

2. please post pictures! pretty please?! (:

3. congrats! yeah, please post pics!! can't wait to see it! :biggrin:

4. Congratulations! Which size did you get?

5. Congrats!!! Post pictures.

6. where are the pictures?:shrugs: :wondering

7. Congrats, i know you were waiting a long time for it! Please post pics

8. Don't ya love that ? !

They did that for me when I bought my large Cambon , and I must say I felt pretty cool marching around Saks with an enormous Chanel box w/ a red silk ribbon "handle" .

Congrats !

9. OH you KNOW you must provide photos!
    We can never see these bags enough!

10. :yahoo: This is so exciting, I can't wait to see pics.

11. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics

12. yayY!!!!

13. Oh my gosh, this bag is hot...literally. Today was a blazing summer day and the bag heats up, and when I put my arm over it, my arm gets sweaty. But I love love love this bag!! It got a lot of oohs and aahs at my hair salon. And it got some double takes from passers by.

Did I mention I love this bag?!?!?

14. CONGRATS!! cant wait for picts!!

15. Post Pictures! I am sure it is excellent!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice