I got my First RM

My first RM from ebay arrived today! :cloud9: Its a MAM in cream with new gold hardware and I love it to bits! Its the most gorgeous ever and now I'm totally in love with the whole MA range! Pretty sure I'll get the MAB next, but its a dilemma in choosing which colour to get it in. Then I want the MAC too, preferably in white or tangerine. Haven't seen a single one on ebay though, and there's no RM sold from where I come from :sad:

Just one problem though, my MAM's interior has blue and white stripes instead of the usual black and white floral ones. Does anybody know why is this so? Also, suggestions please as to what colour I should get for the MAB thank you! Black is a definite no-no, I'm not a fan of dull colours, would prefer something bold. However I was thinking of using the MAB as a school bag (which means I have to carry it everyday), which means a colour that is too eye catching can turn boring after some time, if you get what I mean. Sigh, once you get past the buy/don't buy stage, you can't make up your mind on which colour next! :thinking:

Congrats to you both! The tangerine leather/color is one of my faves -- I have it and think it's gorgeous, as is the double cream...and don't worry about the striped lining, dotsdots...you actually got a very new bag with the latest lining (and a lot of people are coveting that very lining, so you are lucky, IMO). Enjoy your new bags, and please post pics!! :tup:

My first RM from ebay arrived today! :cloud9: Its a MAM in cream with new gold hardware and I love it to bits! Its the most gorgeous ever and now I'm totally in love with the whole MA range! Pretty sure I'll get the MAB next, but its a dilemma in choosing which colour to get it in. Then I want the MAC too, preferably in white or tangerine. Haven't seen a single one on ebay though, and there's no RM sold from where I come from :sad:

Just one problem though, my MAM's interior has blue and white stripes instead of the usual black and white floral ones. Does anybody know why is this so? Also, suggestions please as to what colour I should get for the MAB thank you! Black is a definite no-no, I'm not a fan of dull colours, would prefer something bold. However I was thinking of using the MAB as a school bag (which means I have to carry it everyday), which means a colour that is too eye catching can turn boring after some time, if you get what I mean. Sigh, once you get past the buy/don't buy stage, you can't make up your mind on which colour next! :thinking:

here are some pics finally!

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

LOVE her!! Congrats! And a fantastic choice for your 1st RM! Isn't the leather/color combo on the tangy MAM the best? I would never sell this bag...and I have been on a selling rampage as of late!

Thanks so much for the pics!