I got my first RM MAB!! In Ocean/Gold!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls, I'm new the tpf and I finally got myself a RM bag. I been wanting one for so long! I got home and i didn't even open it until i took a shower all fresh then i slowly opened the box and tada! LunaBoston wrapped my package sooo nicely, they even had a little gift for me. It is just amazing!:yahoo::wlae:

2. did you get the soap? :smile:

3. I'm so bummed that everyone who orders from LB gets soap.... but me!! I didn't get any soap w/ my Tangerine MAM :crybaby:

Oh well - back to the topic at hand... CONGRATS! Please post some pics when you have a chance -- the Ocean color looks so gorgeous! :yes:

4. oh congrats!! please please pretty PLEASE post pics!!

5. yess i got the jasmine soap hehehe:P

6. congrats hun! Please post some pics ;)

7. here it iss! can you see the pictures?

Attached Files:

8. the color is amazing!

9. The colour is so rich and vibrant and the leather looks wonderfully smooshy!
    Also, your puppy is so adorable!

10. OMG!!~ the colour looks soooo yummy!! all my doubts for a ocean steady being too stiff are all gone now :love: thanks for the lovely pics... and your cute doggy!!

11. Its beautiful! I just love that color - it is the essence of summer. It makes me think of sunshine and tropical water.

12. That color made me :drool: like crazy! shes BEAUUUUUTIFUL! Congrats on your first RM--she's DEFINITLY a keeper!

13. Congrats on a beautiful bag!! Plus your little doggy is adorable!

14. :shocked::shocked::shocked:

That color is beautiful! I love your puppy too!

15. Oh that little dog is adorable! :biggrin: Love the ocean color.