I Got My FIRST LV Tonight!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I bought my very first LV on eBay and it came tonight! Shipping only took about 3-4 days from Hong Kong! Wow.

I won't keep you guys guessing because I also have a question. The bag is a blue Epi Petite Noe (Toledo, right?) and I absolutely ADORE it. I went to the public washroom in the mall, threw the mailer in the garbage, and stuffed my handbag into the Noe. Lol. I was that eager to use it!

However, I am so suprised at how light and thin it is! I thought the Epi leather was really thick and hard to bend...like dress shoes leather almost, know what I mean..and it gets softer other time as it creases and stretches? But it's pretty thin (actually feels more like faux leather...) and I thought the inside lining was suede? But it's just sueded fabric? I've already authenticated the auction (and I just compared the bag to the photos, same one)

I still LOVE the bag, of course. And Epi is BEAUTIFUL but just surprised! If the new Epi leather is supposed to be more "soft and supple" I can't imagine how much more so.

2. Congrats!

3. :yahoo:

4. Wonderful, love Epi! There are two kinds of epi leathers, the thicker one and the soft one, not sure what models this applies to. Also, two different blues: toledo and myrtille. The inside (in my epi speedy atleast) is canvas. Post pics please:yes:

5. congrats!!!!!

and don't forget to post pics

6. Congrats!!! :yahoo:

7. congrats, can't wait to see the pics.

8. nice i love blue epi!:drool:

9. congrats! pic plsss...

10. Oh can't wait ot see ti! Congrats!:yahoo:

11. congrats... pics plzzz:yes:

12. congrats .. pix:biggrin:

13. Congrats.

14. congrats!

15. :yahoo: WOW! I also love Blue Epi :love:
    Congrats!!! Dont forget to post your pics :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice