I got my first Louis Vuitton bag - Story time

Maroussia

Nov 29, 2018
Hello Louis Vuitton Lovers,

I am Maroussia and I am new on this blog! Yesterday I posted a Thread because I was looking for the Alma BB in Damier Ebene for my birthday (which is 7 December) and I couldn't find it in Europe for weeks.

The first time I called the Louis Vuitton Service in Belgium and they told me they could not tell me in which boutique the bag would be in stock. The only sales contact I had in the Amsterdam store, wasn't working everyday, so I couldn't contact her easily in case the bag was in stock. When I was in the Louis Vuitton store this Tuesday the bag (again!) was not in stock. It felt like I was searching for a needle in a haystack.

Yesterday, thanks to some of you, I got to learn that this isn't the standard procedure. I should have been able to inquire the costumer service where the bag was in stock! It was too late to call the costumer service that evening. Luckily I found that Louis Vuitton had an official costumer service twitter and they where able to tell me that the Alma BB was in stock in the P. C. Hooftstraat Louis Vuitton store in Amsterdam.

The store would be open around 10, but my seminar wasn't finished until 11 o'clock. My friend would companion me and luckily we were done earlier than expected. With a lot of hurry we rushed to the Louis Vuitton store. When I came in I told the man in front of the door that I was looking for Alma BB in DE and that the Louis Vuitton service told me it was in stock. He immediately said: "Well they shouldn't have been able to tell you that the back is in stock, because they are not allowed to do that." Again I was kind of surprised and I told him that they just told me. He said: "That is not your fault." and kindly asked a colleague to look if the bag was there. And it was! I had to wait for the sales assistant to help me and I finally was able to lay my hands around this perfect bag! I was and I am beyond happy.

The sales assistant was an absolute angel and she did help me really good. She even was able to immediately hot stamp my bag tag. I really couldn't keep my eyes off this bag and I still can't. It was an amazing first and definitely not last Louis Vuitton experience ;) And I am already eyeing some great accessories.. Oops...
This is absolutely the most beautiful birthday gift!
IMG_6445.JPG IMG_6454.JPG IMG_6450.JPG IMG_6456.JPG