I got my first Lady Dior!!

Lovely colour! Congrats! Would you mind me asking what kind of shoes would you wear with the outfit? I have a very similar dress... normally wear wedges with it. Im not sure weather carrying a designer bag like lady dior or chanel would make it look awkward because wedges seem too casual?!

miyumiyuri said:
Lovely colour! Congrats! Would you mind me asking what kind of shoes would you wear with the outfit? I have a very similar dress... normally wear wedges with it. Im not sure weather carrying a designer bag like lady dior or chanel would make it look awkward because wedges seem too casual?!

Hi miyumiyuri, this dress is really easy to match.. It can go with any kind of shoe.. When I'm lazy I'd just wear slippers or dr mart boots.. If I'm dressing up I'd wear heels or wedges.. Wedges are considered formal to me though:smile: Here's a pic of my white dress with wedges.. I think it looks formal?

image-1748846957.jpg

The Lady Dior can be both a casual or formal bag.. Hope this helps:smile:

Thank you for all the compliments! Updated with more photos during my trip:smile:
Totally in :heart: with the bag.

Attachments

• DSC01308.JPG
    DSC01308.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 963
  • DSC01332.JPG
    DSC01332.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 909
  • DSC01360.JPG
    DSC01360.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 1,022
Hi! I am thinking of buying my friend a Lady Dior bag because he likes it alot. I am having a hard time deciding whether i should get the top handle one or the sling one. Do you think guys match with Lady Dior if it's black?

Top handle or sling? Do you mean the shoulder strap that comes with all Lady Dior bags?
Imo, the medium Lady Dior is better suited for the ladies. Something about the quilting...
But if your friend likes it, ask him to try on the large size. Or the XL. These two sizes remind me of briefcases lol.

Or how about the Diorissimo? I think one of the male tPFers revealed a black Diorissimo with pale pink interior. You can try doing a search.

Top handle or sling? Do you mean the shoulder strap that comes with all Lady Dior bags?
Imo, the medium Lady Dior is better suited for the ladies. Something about the quilting...
But if your friend likes it, ask him to try on the large size. Or the XL. These two sizes remind me of briefcases lol.

Or how about the Diorissimo? I think one of the male tPFers revealed a black Diorissimo with pale pink interior. You can try doing a search.

Thanks...the bag i meant is this one. I like your suggestion about the Diorissmo. A nice bag too! Do you think guys can pull off this Lady Dior from the Mila Kunis campaign?:smile: http://www.selectism.com/2012/07/19/mila-kunis-dior-bags-fall-2012-photos/

Thanks...the bag i meant is this one. I like your suggestion about the Diorissmo. A nice bag too! Do you think guys can pull off this Lady Dior from the Mila Kunis campaign?:smile: http://www.selectism.com/2012/07/19/mila-kunis-dior-bags-fall-2012-photos/

If you mean the bag Mila Kunis is carrying, that's the Miss Dior bag. You can choose either the long chain or short chain option when you buy the bag and it comes in 2 sizes (small and medium). I'm not really sure, but it's quite a girly bag to me, IMO, especially with the chain. You can always go to the boutique and ask to see the long chain medium size bag and carry it as a cross body bag and see what you think