I got my first HH bag!!

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
Hi! I'd like too first introduce myself since I'm new to the HH forum!

With school coming up, I needed a new bag... so why not try a new designer as well? Right?!

So here's my first (and certainly not the last) Hayden- Harnett! The Maldives bag! It's perfect for school, I can throw my books in it, and all my supplies, and just go!:yahoo:

So here are pics!

DSCF3259.jpg

DSCF3260.jpg

DSCF3261.jpg

Welcome!!! I LOVE the Maldives shape - I think the only reason I haven't gotten one is puzzling over which color to get! I'm even giving some thought to getting one as a gift for the bf! It's just got such a cool unisex 70's vibe.

I am so happy you had a great first experience with HH! I've been a devotee for a few years now and the lust just gets stronger especially if you start dipping your toes into apparel and footwear ;)

J, get VIOLET!! I'm thinking about it even though I've got the OOAK floral one.. the violet is AMAZING!!

And welcome, LL!! It's a great bag for traveling, too!!

J, get VIOLET!! I'm thinking about it even though I've got the OOAK floral one.. the violet is AMAZING!!

LOL - I have a Violet Sam travel wallet and it's SO SOFT (softer than the Smoke Blue or Chocolate travel nylon fabrics) and the color is FAB. Incidentally - the Sam is awesome, and makes me hungry for a Pilot! cards, keys and Iphone and wrist strap - has become my fave most perfect dog walking accessory of the summer.

but back to the topic of Maldives... lemme know when you tire of the OOAK :P

I second this! Jenni is right on target. I have one in violet and it's one of my fave HH bags and I have about 10. Plus, the thick black leather trim is soooo soft and rich looking. (Are y'all sick of hearing me swoon over this bag yet?)