I got my first HH bag!!

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
Hi! I'd like too first introduce myself since I'm new to the HH forum!

With school coming up, I needed a new bag... so why not try a new designer as well? Right?!

So here's my first (and certainly not the last) Hayden- Harnett! The Maldives bag! It's perfect for school, I can throw my books in it, and all my supplies, and just go!:yahoo:

So here are pics!

skydive nikki

Mar 14, 2009
here
Very cool! Welcome to the dark side. HH has some really great bags. Now you are hooked. At least HH is a little lighter on the pocket book than some of the other designers!!

cciele

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Welcome louislover260! Now that you've gotten your toes wet, stay awhile. The water's fine but can be addicting ;)

Last edited:

jandelvis

Apr 2, 2007
Welcome!!! I LOVE the Maldives shape - I think the only reason I haven't gotten one is puzzling over which color to get! I'm even giving some thought to getting one as a gift for the bf! It's just got such a cool unisex 70's vibe.

I am so happy you had a great first experience with HH! I've been a devotee for a few years now and the lust just gets stronger especially if you start dipping your toes into apparel and footwear ;)

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
Beware- I now own 5 HH bags, two dresses, one wallet and one pair of shoes- and I bought my first HH item just a couple of months ago....you're hooked! Congrats!

jennirane

HHHottiecuffpower!
Nov 8, 2008
In the Desert
J, get VIOLET!! I'm thinking about it even though I've got the OOAK floral one.. the violet is AMAZING!!

And welcome, LL!! It's a great bag for traveling, too!!

jandelvis

Apr 2, 2007
J, get VIOLET!! I'm thinking about it even though I've got the OOAK floral one.. the violet is AMAZING!!

LOL - I have a Violet Sam travel wallet and it's SO SOFT (softer than the Smoke Blue or Chocolate travel nylon fabrics) and the color is FAB. Incidentally - the Sam is awesome, and makes me hungry for a Pilot! cards, keys and Iphone and wrist strap - has become my fave most perfect dog walking accessory of the summer.

but back to the topic of Maldives... lemme know when you tire of the OOAK :P

OhCARNage

Coffee!!!
Oct 15, 2007
Den of Iniquity

I second this! Jenni is right on target. I have one in violet and it's one of my fave HH bags and I have about 10. Plus, the thick black leather trim is soooo soft and rich looking. (Are y'all sick of hearing me swoon over this bag yet?)

BattahZ

Jul 12, 2009
DC
Welcome to the addiction :smile: I just started a month or so ago, and I'm already trying to get my hands on my 4th HH item. It's great stuff!

lulu3955

Harshed Mellow
Aug 14, 2008
USA & Italy
WOW long time no see LouisLover!! Congrats on your first HH! It was my hubby's first HH too. He loves his Maldives. I do believe it was his first "bag" LOL