I got my first First!!!!! here's what I got >>>

Get the $%#@ out! That is too funny!

You on the other hand look gorgeous as always! Love your new Bordeaux! Congrats!

ha ha!!! yes, she was going through a stack of polaroid photos of girls.

Thanks on the bordeaux! I will wear it more and more to really get used to the size :yes: its such a cutie.

I have to first introduce myself. I am SunnyFreckles from Nebraska. In the beginning of my unimagined journey of tPF, I did not ever think I would be dreaming of owning a Balenciaga bag. Day after day goes by and of all the other subforums here (I am a Coach and Dooney owner and a sore owner of 2 fake LV's that I am still trying to decide what to with; getting hosed was bad for me) I find myself always coming back to this one! Do today, this morning in fact, I thought I'd continue reseaching these bags, and you have helped me decide that I want my first Balenciaga bag to be the First! I love that thing!! All morning I have been torn between the First and the Classique, but this thread has helped seal the deal! But now, I am not sure where to begin shopping for one...after my LV experience, I refuse to get hosed again. Any ideas as to where I can look to purchase?

Congrats on your new bag! She is a beauty!

I have to first introduce myself. I am SunnyFreckles from Nebraska. In the beginning of my unimagined journey of tPF, I did not ever think I would be dreaming of owning a Balenciaga bag. Day after day goes by and of all the other subforums here (I am a Coach and Dooney owner and a sore owner of 2 fake LV's that I am still trying to decide what to with; getting hosed was bad for me) I find myself always coming back to this one! Do today, this morning in fact, I thought I'd continue reseaching these bags, and you have helped me decide that I want my first Balenciaga bag to be the First! I love that thing!! All morning I have been torn between the First and the Classique, but this thread has helped seal the deal! But now, I am not sure where to begin shopping for one...after my LV experience, I refuse to get hosed again. Any ideas as to where I can look to purchase?

Congrats on your new bag! She is a beauty!

well hello!! welcome. I'm relatively new myself :yes:

I got mine on ebay via a trusted purse forum member here who posts regularly so I knew I was purchasing an authentic one. Plus I wanted a past older season used bag so I had to do this option.

Check the ateliernaff.com website too for tips on buying authentic bbags via ebay (if you want to go that route). You can show your possible purchases via ebay to this forum (at the top where it says 'authenticate this balenciaga'). That way girls here will let you know if its fake or not.

There are several online retailers that sell them too plus there is the department store route too. Good luck!

well hello!! welcome. I'm relatively new myself :yes:

I got mine on ebay via a trusted purse forum member here who posts regularly so I knew I was purchasing an authentic one. Plus I wanted a past older season used bag so I had to do this option.

Check the ateliernaff.com website too for tips on buying authentic bbags via ebay (if you want to go that route). You can show your possible purchases via ebay to this forum (at the top where it says 'authenticate this balenciaga'). That way girls here will let you know if its fake or not.

There are several online retailers that sell them too plus there is the department store route too. Good luck!

Thank you SO much for the help! Again, she is so beautiful!! Enjoy her!

C O N G R A T S :yahoo: My Bourdeaux First was my first Bbag - and she is still the all-time favourite.. There is just something about that bag...:love: I hope you will enjoy her!!

the 05 bordeaux! Yes, I did have a bordeaux twiggy but I'm selling that one since I didn't like the shape enough. Thanks a million to the purse member who sold it to me. I'll take very good care of her.

This First is slightly lighter I think. Its the cutest little thing. I shyed away for a long time on a First thinking its too small but I wore it yesterday for work with a belted trench and its so cute!! I wore it either in the bend of my arm with my rolled up Elle magazine peaking out of it, or in my hand with tassles a swinging :wlae:

(I happen to own a pair of vintage looking dark red boots, pictured and wore them yesterday. A very unplanned match) :yes::

ps. I saw Tyra Banks at The Mercer Kitchen in NY 2 nights ago. She sat next to our table and was carrying her infamous fake grey bbag!!

congrats!! :yahoo:

does anyone have a pic of tyra banks with her fake b-bag?

I have a bordeaux first and I think it's the perfect bag for when you just want to carry a wallet and a few other things. I also have a bordeaux box which I LOVE as a every day bag. Congrats!

I would love to get a bordeaux box, but of course they're hard to come by. Is ebay the only option if I want to buy one? How rare is it? Does anyone know (have seen) one on sale?

Congrats!!!! 05 bordeaux was my very first Bbag, too!!! But I sold it last year and I totally regretted it!!!!!! It is a beautiful color and it's got a vintagy, sophiscated look to it!!!!!!