I got my first First!!!!! here's what I got >>>

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. the 05 bordeaux! Yes, I did have a bordeaux twiggy but I'm selling that one since I didn't like the shape enough. Thanks a million to the purse member who sold it to me. I'll take very good care of her.

This First is slightly lighter I think. Its the cutest little thing. I shyed away for a long time on a First thinking its too small but I wore it yesterday for work with a belted trench and its so cute!! I wore it either in the bend of my arm with my rolled up Elle magazine peaking out of it, or in my hand with tassles a swinging :wlae:

(I happen to own a pair of vintage looking dark red boots, pictured and wore them yesterday. A very unplanned match) :yes::

ps. I saw Tyra Banks at The Mercer Kitchen in NY 2 nights ago. She sat next to our table and was carrying her infamous fake grey bbag!!

DSC03582.jpg balenc.jpg DSC03577.jpg DSC03575.jpg DSC03576.jpg
  2. its beautiful! congrats! I have a black first and i was a bit hesitant at first but now i love it!

3. Karen I'm so please you love your new baby...although I miss her:crybaby:
    You look beautiful with her! I love your outfit:yes:

4. mimi - yea I really wasn't sure on this. Its so small (but so cute!). I'm still adjusting to it actually but I do love it. Some pics under the celebs carrying their Firsts sold it to me too actually. lol!!!

5. Aww, it looks so adorable on you. :PCongrats. :yahoo:I have to get a First for myself one of these days.:wlae:

6. Congrats! :yahoo:Such a pretty colour! And it looks great on you!

7. Thanks for the smooth transaction. She's in safe hands :yes: and as for the outfit, my boyfr looked me up and down and said 'did you buy those boots with that bag?' :roflmfao: It does look cute together.

8. I'm happy she's gone a good home:P

9. Beautiful! And it looks great on you! Congrats!

10. That's hilarious that you saw Tyra Banks w/her fake!! lol!!! You look great with your first First!!! Congrats!

11. It looks fab on you!:love: Congrats, Karenab!:yes:

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Karenab - congrats for ur 05 bordeaux first and it's my fav color as it reminds me of my 05 bordeaux work which i sold it (really regret....sigh).....the leather is TDF and u look gd with her:heart:

13. I have a bordeaux first and I think it's the perfect bag for when you just want to carry a wallet and a few other things. I also have a bordeaux box which I LOVE as a every day bag. Congrats!

14. I love your bag, she is so beautiful, congrats, the leather is tdf and the color is really cute.

15. wow that is a really really gorgeous bag :heart: - great color and smooshy - CONGRATS!! Looks fab on you and love the boot match!! ;)