I got my FIRST designer jeans today!!

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the club! I absolutely LOVE designer jeans. I can't stop buying them! I have a pair of sevens, true religions, rock and republics, and citizens of humanity. I'm thinking of getting another pair of true religions tomorrow. Somebody please stop me!

Thanks ladies! Yes, I now need a pair of sexy heels to go with my new jeans. :graucho:

And dang it, you all are great bargain hunters! :shocked: I need to frequent Macys, TJ Maxx and Nordstrom Rack more often now. :lol:

congrats on your jeans iris :P i'm sure you'll get tons and tons of wear out of them........i love designer jeans but hate to spend lots of money on them so i was soooo happy when i found this store that had them for 50% off as an opening promotion :yahoo:........you should definitely get yourself a pair of citizens, they're sosososos comfy :smile:

jc2239 said:
congrats on your jeans iris :P i'm sure you'll get tons and tons of wear out of them........i love designer jeans but hate to spend lots of money on them so i was soooo happy when i found this store that had them for 50% off as an opening promotion :yahoo:........you should definitely get yourself a pair of citizens, they're sosososos comfy :smile:

50% off??!! You lucky gal! :graucho:

Irissy said:
Thanks ladies! Yes, I now need a pair of sexy heels to go with my new jeans. :graucho:

And dang it, you all are great bargain hunters! :shocked: I need to frequent Macys, TJ Maxx and Nordstrom Rack more often now. :lol:

I love bargins, but I usually end up paying retail for designer jeans too. It's hard to find just the right size and cut on sale.

So I wouldn't feel badly about paying retail, it's often worth it to get exactly what you want!!

MandM said:
I love bargins, but I usually end up paying retail for designer jeans too. It's hard to find just the right size and cut on sale.

So I wouldn't feel badly about paying retail, it's often worth it to get exactly what you want!!

Sooo Sooo true!

If I see a pair of jeans that I love, I'll buy them. No regrets.

Jeans that are usually on sale have a reason to be on sale. They don't fit as well or just because no one buys them.

However, one thing to look out for are warehouse sales. Back in Australia, I usually go to the Tsubi and Sass and Bide sales. Sass & Bides usually cost about US$230 a pair, however, at these warehouse sales, I'll get them for about US $60!

hey iris! i just got addicted to true religions as well. i bought my first pair yesterday!! i had originally intended to buy some 7s but got side tracked when i saw the TRs. they feel so good....
mine are being altered atm as well. am going to pick them up tmr and wear them over the weekend!!

phoebe_baby said:
hey iris! i just got addicted to true religions as well. i bought my first pair yesterday!! i had originally intended to buy some 7s but got side tracked when i saw the TRs. they feel so good....
mine are being altered atm as well. am going to pick them up tmr and wear them over the weekend!!

Yayyyy! Congrats! Welcome to the TR club! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: