i got my first chanel, but...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i finally got my chanel, it the GST with silver hardware. i love it, but now am having second thoughts about it and thinking of exchanging it for the small timeless classic tote with the full zipper. I think it's cute, small though. what should i do, i'm conflicted by the decision.

2. Hmm - personally I'd hang on to the GST. I just love that bag. It's beautiful and functional. And with the silver hardware - oh, stunning.

3. I'd keep the GST....Love the look of that bag!!!!

4. I'd keep the GST - it's much more functional and a stunning, timeless bag

5. The GST is so hot and a must-have in a Chanel collection. Plus did you see how great it looked on Rebecca Romijn in Ugly Betty?

6. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee mu gst with s/h....def a keeper

7. Keep your GST! I love mine and would never give it up.

8. it's a great bag, keep it.

9. Keep it!!! :tup:

It is a great bag and I am sure you would miss it - if you took it back. Great bag to start your collection with..:smile:

10. another vote to keep the GST!

11. I vote keep it too! I was on the fence about the GST, but that was because the gold HW seemed a little too dressy for what I was looking for; just got it in silver last week and I adore it! I think I will carry it forever (along with its sister, the Cerf) :yes:

12. GST!! One of my favorite Chanel's!!!

13. I love the GST- thats a great bag!

14. Definitely keep the gst, it also has a timeless look

15. Defs the GST. It's so nice and practical!