I got my first Chanel bag

1. :love:
    I got my first Chanel bag today. It is the pink Cambon medium tote bag. I love it more than words can say. It is just perfect in every way. It is so beautiful.....:smile: I bought the pink Cambon zip wallet/purse about 2 weeks ago and it is now my favorite wallet. It fits in the tote but does take up a bit more room than I wished. I am trying to limit what I carry so I feel this is a light bag. I now feel this is the start of a addiction..... I only bought LV for ages. And now you can laugh but I am ready to sell almost all my LV bags to buy more Chanel. I am just so happy. I really wished I bought 2 bags on sale.
    Looking forward to learning more about Chanel and all the great bags, I already have my eye on the bowler bag, I saw one in a bronze brown leather that really caught my eye.
    :yes:

2. Pics!!! Congrats!

3. Oh, Congrats! You better post pics, asap!

4. Congrads !! I know you'll be buying more chanel ;) its an addiction !

5. Ah, you started a new thread. :biggrin: I just posted to your old one about which bag you got!

Yes, Chanel is addictive. I lusted after the cambon beige/black reporter for years, finally purchased it on sale, and now I'm contemplating my next purchase as soon as funds free up.

6. I was also an LV person until I bought my Chanel tote last year. I adore it and just recently purchased a lux bowler. The down side is how expensive Chanel is, but it has become so addicting.

7. I love the beige the black combo too..it works with every outfit :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice