I got my Edith!!!

Breaking news from Roo-ville: Package is on Fedex truck today and out for delivery.

So I feel somewhat vindicated, if I had not had that TRACKING NUMBER I would not have known it was coming today!!!

I will post pics later...

Any word yet, Roo? I can't wait to hear your review!

I just scored my large Chamois from NM and it wasn't immediately cancelled like the last two. In fact, it still shows up on the site so either they got a blast of returns or a small shipment. YAY!

*shimmies*

She's heeeere!!! I am buried in work right now so I was only able to take her out and glance at her for a few minutes.

A few comments: the leather is stiffer than I expected- but it also appears to be pretty flexible so I think with use, this thing will soften up.

I think Daisy's bag looks prettier, but it may also be the photos. The jury is out (right now) about whether this is a Chucky... :P

I do know, that I don't want to hassle with returning this to where I bought it, so if I decide to part with it and find another, I'll likely sell it on eBay...

I will say that I love the design of the bag and also the leather you can tell will last FOREVER... :love:

What do you all think?

chloeedith.jpg

chicbags said:
I don't think your bag is a Chucky ;)

I think it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! :nuts: :biggrin: :P :love:

You are so sweet. I need to sit down and bond with her a little more... but I do think no matter what, I will own an Edith in this color... and the more I look at her, the more she grows on me. :love:

Roo, I think I like yours better than mine! They both seem to have pretty smooth leather but somehow I am digging yours more...

Thanks, Blu! I paid for overnight shipping so it should be here early next week. Actually, I have a secret... I ordered one from BG too and that order seems to have gone through as well. I will (hopefully) have three bags arriving next week! :nuts: Did I mention I got Chocko too?

Oh Roo that is gorgeous!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

No chucky whatsoever! I am so happy for you! :biggrin:

I hope you grow to love it quickly :love:

DH is chasing me out the door for weekend/no-PF therapy so I'll be back Sunday to hear the verdict! Congrats!!

Daisy said:
Roo, I think I like yours better than mine! They both seem to have pretty smooth leather but somehow I am digging yours more...

Thanks, Blu! I paid for overnight shipping so it should be here early next week. Actually, I have a secret... I ordered one from BG too and that order seems to have gone through as well. I will (hopefully) have three bags arriving next week! :nuts: Did I mention I got Chocko too?

Daisy you're killing me here!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I needed that one last belly laugh before spending two days with DH, dawgs and no bags and PF! Bye!