I GOT MY DREAM SHOE.....and it happens to be LOUBOUTIN

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    I am so excited right now! I have been completely obsessed with this shoe since they came out many moons ago. I tried them on when they were full price at Neimans, and gave up hope of them ever being mine as they were not in my financial cards. Today while I was returning my husbands bday gift to Last Call....there they were! Too big...I thought, but then I remembered that I had read that this style runs very small....I tried them on just praying that they might fit, and THEY WERE
    PERFECT!!!! With all of the markdowns, they came to @$300, and with some serious finagling....and some serious promises to DH, they became mine!!! SO without further ado....Scarpe 123......

An added modeling pic! I am slipping forward a bit, so I need some foot petals!

HG Shoe.jpg HG Shoe 001.jpg HG Shoe 002.jpg
  2. Congratulations, anne! It was meant to be!

3. A beautiful story as always.
    I'm very very happy for you !
    I'm sure you can't wait for spring ! Gosh it's gonna be perfect !

4. anne, They look amazing on you and such a steal!

5. Thanks so very much!! I am so thrilled right now...

6. Congrats!!! They look great on you :tup:

7. What a great deal! They will be perfect for summer! Congrats!

8. They look beautiful on you Anne!

9. what a score! they look great on you, anne!

10. What a story! They are stunning on you and will be perfect for summer. Big congrats on finding them and enjoy.

11. Love your story!!! so glad u find them. It's a great feeling, isn't it?. Congratulations!!!

12. Yay! Congrats on finding your dream shoes. I've always loved the Scarpe, they're such a happy shoe. :biggrin:

13. what a great find!!!

14. That is a great story anne, congrats!!!

15. congrats! :biggrin: