I got my dream bag!

GerGirl

Apr 24, 2006
...well almost :shame:
I lusted after sth. Epi for quite some time now and decided on either the Speedy or the Jasmin. But all my favourite colors had already been discontinued – mandarin, yellow, lilac.
Finally I came across a mandarin Speedy in like-new-condition (used twice) from a trusted seller.
As I’m rather broken at the moment *lol*, my mom bought it for me and decided to give it to me as a birthday present :yahoo:
Should I mention, that my b’day is still 3 months away :shame:... May 8, to be exact *lol*
But I’m pretty sure that this bag is worth the wait :love:
Can’t stop looking at those pix, she’s so gorgeous...
Thanks to everyone who told me about their mandarin bags and how much you love it, you convinced me :amuse: :flowers:

Attachments

• a5a7_3.JPG
    a5a7_3.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 926
  • b8d7_3.JPG
    b8d7_3.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 538
Congrats girl :yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo:

and thank you!!!! :P

I was watching that bag as well and my finger was always twitching over the BIN button, but I was hesitant since I've just gotten a yellow epi noe last month and wanted my next piece to be from a different line (Murakami e.g. :graucho: )

I'm sure the bag will be worth the wait :yes:

Congrats girl :yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo:

and thank you!!!! :P

I was watching that bag as well and my finger was always twitching over the BIN button, but I was hesitant since I've just gotten a yellow epi noe last month and wanted my next piece to be from a different line (Murakami e.g. :graucho: )

I'm sure the bag will be worth the wait :yes:

Aaaw Mara... I was soooo afraid during the last days that somebody would buy this bag :sweatdrop:
Btw, congrats on your Noe - I love yellow Epi!

Aaaw Mara... I was soooo afraid during the last days that somebody would buy this bag :sweatdrop:
Btw, congrats on your Noe - I love yellow Epi!

oh, I know how that is :sweatdrop: BIN auctions are sometimes a real thriller

PS: You are quick with your signature ... lol ... TV close to your PC as well? :P