I got my Chanel logo shopper today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i won this bag on ebay last week and it just arrived. the bag is so cute. The color is beige with black chanel writing all over. The bag is canvas. i have never seen this bag ever... so now i know ill be the only one with this bag.

i cant wait to use her on my trip to LA next week

[​IMG]

2. oh, you're the very lucky winner of this adorable babygirl! congratulations! i saw her on ebay and fell in love...i have seen the black with white one IRL and its really a fabulous bag...and no one else will have her, most likely!! there's something magical about owning a Chanel that is in the rare category!!! :heart:

3. It's so cool looking!!! Congratulations!!!!

4. very cute! I've never seen this one before, enjoy!

5. Cute! Congrats, enjoy her! :woohoo:

6. Congratulations

7. Congrats! Wear it in good health!

8. it is very cute, congrats!!!

9. I saw her I think when you authenticated it, it is so pretty, congratulations and enjoy her....:heart:H

10. Lovely tote.....great find, Congrats!!!

11. I'm glad to hear you love it as much in person as from the auction - it's a great looking bag. Congrats.

12. Enjoy your bag, it is adorable.

13. cute bag!

14. it's cute

15. Cute tote - i like the chain handle on the bag. Congrats.