I got my Cambridge Hobo!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wish I was tech savvy enough for a beautiful reveal, but had to share anyways! Got the Cambridge gray hobo 14084 today at the outlet. I've been searching for it everywhere! And the best part - only $208! Yay! Can't believe she's mine!

2. COOL!! :smile: Congrats to you...she is a beautiful bag!! :smile:

3. Congratulations! Bet its gorgeous!

4. I am so happy for you! It was meant to be :smile:

5. Congrats!!!! Lucky you!!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

6. Congrats! I was as excited as you when I spotted my gray Cambridge hobo at my outlet last month. :ghi5:

7. awesome I didn't think there were any left at the outlets...which outlet did you find it

8. No way thats awesome Congrats thats what i have been drooling over! i hope i find one!

9. Congrats! I've been wanting to see one IRL.

10. I got it at the Niagara Falls, Canada, outlet. I've been calling and watching TPF updates and was shocked to find one. Someone from the board pm'd me a few days ago to let me know that she found one at Macy's in West Covina - so maybe you lucky Americans can find one at your local Macy's - she said it was about $250. Good luck! I totally know what it's like to obsess!

11. where are your pics? modeling shots/

i love this bag,,,,,,,,,,i have it and i am in love with it

congrats and good for you!!! i am so happy for you

12. is this the all gray one? I want to see you with it!!!!

Congrats on your great find :smile:

13. Congrats! I scored one in December but just started carrying it this week. It is perfect for shopping. Very roomy and comfortable.

14. Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!

15. Congrats!