I got my Cambridge Hobo!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wish I was tech savvy enough for a beautiful reveal, but had to share anyways! Got the Cambridge gray hobo 14084 today at the outlet. I've been searching for it everywhere! And the best part - only $208! Yay! Can't believe she's mine!

2. COOL!! :smile: Congrats to you...she is a beautiful bag!! :smile:

3. Congratulations! Bet its gorgeous!

4. I am so happy for you! It was meant to be :smile:

5. Congrats!!!! Lucky you!!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

6. Congrats! I was as excited as you when I spotted my gray Cambridge hobo at my outlet last month. :ghi5:

7. awesome I didn't think there were any left at the outlets...which outlet did you find it

8. No way thats awesome Congrats thats what i have been drooling over! i hope i find one!

9. Congrats! I've been wanting to see one IRL.

10. I got it at the Niagara Falls, Canada, outlet. I've been calling and watching TPF updates and was shocked to find one. Someone from the board pm'd me a few days ago to let me know that she found one at Macy's in West Covina - so maybe you lucky Americans can find one at your local Macy's - she said it was about $250. Good luck! I totally know what it's like to obsess!

11. where are your pics? modeling shots/

i love this bag,,,,,,,,,,i have it and i am in love with it

congrats and good for you!!! i am so happy for you

12. is this the all gray one? I want to see you with it!!!!

Congrats on your great find :smile:

13. Congrats! I scored one in December but just started carrying it this week. It is perfect for shopping. Very roomy and comfortable.

14. Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!

15. Congrats!