I got my Bronze laser Sophia today....

thanks everyone I love her and the leather on these Laser Sophias are wonderful. I'm so glad they made more of this color so those who want one can get one.

I wear black all the time so brown is never one of my colors. I don't carry brown, taupe, tan or any variation (I have one brown bag besides a Damier speedy). I think that's what he meant plus I don't usually carry anything with signature. I'm a leather girl. I haven't decided I just started looking for a scarf.

I don't normally carry any signature at all either, but luckily this isn't in your face obvious and is leather anyway :smile:

I don't normally carry any signature at all either, but luckily this isn't in your face obvious and is leather anyway :smile:

I think that is the hidden beautiful of this bag. It's not a normal signature but it's so pretty and it's leather. I think that's why I wanted it from the start.

Gorgeous! I wanted to check this beauty out but my boutique didn't have it. Enjoy-she really is stunning!!

My regular store doesn't have it either- only in parchment. The flagship store about an hour away had it though so maybe only flagship stores are getting them in stock?

My regular store doesn't have it either- only in parchment. The flagship store about an hour away had it though so maybe only flagship stores are getting them in stock?

I checked online and my flagship didn't have it. This was a couple of days ago, so I'll have to check/call again. The more reveals I see, the more I need to see IRL.