I got my Bronze laser Sophia today....

Congratulations! Beautiful choice! I just love all the details on this bag, especially how they stitched the c's! I also really like this colour. Do you think this bag smaller than the other Sophia's?

not smaller but it will break in nice so it will appear to be smaller. I think it's the perfect size.

Yay! I can't wait to get mine now! I'm very glad that this bag is darker than what the stock photo shows. I was worried about it. I'm not much of a bronze person, so if the color was too bright I'd probably of returned it. It needs to be next Friday so they'll put my order in. I should have it by Monday, yay! Tuesday at the latest.

Congratulations!!! Your Sophia is beautiful! The bronze is a great color! The leather looks so nice...I love soft and smooshy! I think you made the right decision to exchange the Embellished for this one. It sounds like you really love it. Enjoy!

To be honest I thought it was going to be more of a bright copper like a shiny penny but it's more like a copper penny that's been used for 10 years. It's darker but I like it. I like the richness of this one verses the parchment or light grey. I do love the chain strap and it would have added to it, but I don't like a heavy bag so it worked out well. My hubby just said WOW that bag doesn't look like you at all. It's not really a color I carry but since I own nothing in this color I'm okay with it.

What color bags do you normally carry that he would say that? I don't have anything that color either.

What scarf do you think you will put on it? Something you have or one of the new ones? I was thinking of the new coral swirl op art, but haven't seen it IRL so I don't know if it will look the way I picture it in my head!

Yay! I can't wait to get mine now! I'm very glad that this bag is darker than what the stock photo shows. I was worried about it. I'm not much of a bronze person, so if the color was too bright I'd probably of returned it. It needs to be next Friday so they'll put my order in. I should have it by Monday, yay! Tuesday at the latest.

I know what you mean! Luckily mine is being shipped from a store in my state so it will get here sooner than if I had ordered it from JAX

What color bags do you normally carry that he would say that? I don't have anything that color either.

What scarf do you think you will put on it? Something you have or one of the new ones? I was thinking of the new coral swirl op art, but haven't seen it IRL so I don't know if it will look the way I picture it in my head!

I wear black all the time so brown is never one of my colors. I don't carry brown, taupe, tan or any variation (I have one brown bag besides a Damier speedy). I think that's what he meant plus I don't usually carry anything with signature. I'm a leather girl. I haven't decided I just started looking for a scarf.

I know what you mean! Luckily mine is being shipped from a store in my state so it will get here sooner than if I had ordered it from JAX

I got two day shipping or whatever it is. So as long as my order is processed Friday.. I should get it Monday or Tuesday of next week. Either way it'll be better than ground!

That's such a beautiful bag, and it looks great on your model!!!

I saw the laser Sophia in parchment today (unfortunately they didn't have any bronze) and couldn't believe how soft the leather is! It's just so gorgeous, and I didn't want to stop touching it!

Congrats!