I got my Bronze laser Sophia today....

sndc99

I work to buy Purses
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
I know we have had a reveal already so I will keep it short and sweet. My beautiful daughter who is 10 and almost 5 feet tall is the model. So without further talk here she is. I love her (and my daughter as well....) and the leather is too die for so soft and smooshy.
picture.php
picture.php

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/coach-spring-2011-preview-pics-633044-9.html post 129

So I just compared the original picture and I am glad that the actual bag didn't end up with the handles in the prototype/preview picture (would have added weight) or the chain strap (added weight) even though the chain strap is pretty. I didn't like the handles from the start. Are you happy with it? I see how the pattern is slightly different, but I actually like the pattern that they ended up with just fine :smile:

BTW, will you be putting a charm or scarf on it and if so, what do you think it will be? I am starting to get excited to get this bag now so I am curious! :smile:

Congratulations! Beautiful choice! I just love all the details on this bag, especially how they stitched the c's! I also really like this colour. Do you think this bag smaller than the other Sophia's?

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/coach-spring-2011-preview-pics-633044-9.html post 129

So I just compared the original picture and I am glad that the actual bag didn't end up with the handles in the prototype/preview picture (would have added weight) or the chain strap (added weight) even though the chain strap is pretty. I didn't like the handles from the start. Are you happy with it? I see how the pattern is slightly different, but I actually like the pattern that they ended up with just fine :smile:

To be honest I thought it was going to be more of a bright copper like a shiny penny but it's more like a copper penny that's been used for 10 years. It's darker but I like it. I like the richness of this one verses the parchment or light grey. I do love the chain strap and it would have added to it, but I don't like a heavy bag so it worked out well. My hubby just said WOW that bag doesn't look like you at all. It's not really a color I carry but since I own nothing in this color I'm okay with it.

BTW, will you be putting a charm or scarf on it and if so, what do you think it will be? I am starting to get excited to get this bag now so I am curious! :smile:

maybe a scarf...I don't do charms much and I always take my Coach tags off. I haven't decided. It is a wonderful bag and I think you will like it.