I Got My Botkier Rose Hobo...Pics

I too at first thought the rose looked really odd. I didn't give the bag a second thought until I saw Lexie's pictures! Then I got obsessed with it for awhile, but I really need to stick to my ban!

Waaaah. My bag was special ordered by a boutique and Botkier totally botched the order. The boutique bought several hobos, including mine and Botkier sent them the satchels!!! So, now I have to wait for Botkier to rectify the situation. I didn't throw a fit seeing as how it was not the boutique's fault, but the actual manufacturer.

I will probably have to wait another 2 weeks now! LOL

I know I am totally fickle but I bought a Chloe Paddy and am going to sell the Hobo. I love the bag but it comes down to which one I want worse. I'd like to see more colors with this mild metallic in them.

its too late to return it lexie? i mean if you haven't used it too long - it probably still looks new - unless you did use it a lot - which i doubt since you plan to sell it...

I'm late to this one, but it is such a striking colour I had to say congratulations but then I saw you've changed your mind . . . .! I know that fickle feeling though - I think lots of us probably do!

I only used it one day but I was so sure I was keeping it. Until I saw that Paddy. I just can't afford to keep all of these bags and keep buying more. I just stuck it on ebay for a little less than I paid. It'll sell one day and if not I'll sell something else.
I am hoping a Paddy is going to be a "lifetime" bag for me. I've wanted one for years and when the opportunity came up I grabbed at it since it's in the Jean Moyen color I wanted.